This is Tae and Melanie our 1st work couple to host, this is the A.C. team that came with the sea
container From L to R Mike Rassi, Wayne Steffen (for those EMS alumni thats Mrs. Steffen's husband) Chad Huber (Chad and his family will be moving down here soon) Ron Hodel, and Gene Huber (Chad's Dad).
2 comments:
i hope you had a blessed time with my cousin mike. almost everyime i'm out of the country he comes and finds me (and not on purpose, he's on the world relief board! :D) i'm praying for you lots, please let me know if there's anything specific!!
love you!
megs
Hi Erin! I'm glad your fedex box made it!! I just want you to know that I am praying for you daily. I hope God can allow you to feel all the prayers everyone here is sending on your behalf. I love you and miss you. Just like I told you before you left... I feel like you should be coming home soon. I miss you. Thanks for the card you sent before you left home. I didn't get it until you were actually in Jamaica so it was so fun to see an envelope from you. What a nice surprise!
Post a Comment