Hello Everyone. So today I went from being a speech/language therapist/librarian/sub teacher 3 afternoons a week to a full teacher all day 5 days a week. AHHHHHH! God is really shaking things up for me I have just gotten the Library organized and ready to open it up and have fun with the kids and now I have already been forewarned that it will not stay that way and it kind of breaks my heart. I am also SO disappointed that I will not be working with the kids on speech and language therapy. Some are doing so good. And I will not be able to spend as much time with the work teams, But when the principal came to ask me... what could I say they lost a teacher to maternity leave and don't have any other options? This class I'm taking over the teacher is already gone I don't know what they have learned or what they are supposed to be learning... As I sit here and really think about it the questions just pile up. I must remember GOD is good and always in complete control so I just need to keep my focus on HIM and everything will be fine. Its crazy how I was just getting settled with what they had thrown me into when I first got here and now I will be doing something TOTALLY different. Ok thanks for letting me vent. Chad and Pam Huber and their family arrived safely yesterday and are now settling in at JDV. Kirk and I are headed into MoBay this week to get an extension stamp in our passports so we can stay longer. Prayers would be greatly appreciated in that area. I hope you are all having a most wonderful day I hear that its beautiful and 65 at home! Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well congratulations..... I think. So two months from today I plan to be arriving safely in Kingston. Don't look for me in MoBay or anything. Will they let you leave the classroom for a week to come visit us still?
Post a Comment