Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Praise Report

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone! (if it is not Wednesday morning please forgive me the nights have been very short recently:)) I just wanted to let you know Yesterday The Plattners and I drove into MoBay to the immigration office to apply for our passport extensions and it was NO PROBLEM! She looked at our ticket confirmations (for April 1) looked at when we arrived (Oct. 20) stamped and signed it and in 2 min. we were in and out. It was nice that it was so easy and at the same time frustrating that I drove 3 hours there for a 2 min. visit to drive 3 hours home. We did drop off Kirk and Keri and boys at the MoBay campus where they will be living and working for the next 3 months to help out with work teams. I will continue to play hostess here at KP and the Hubers are in charge over at JDV. Most of the guests are leaving today after the board meetings all day on Monday and Tuesday, the service of praise that was Sunday night, and then last night we had our 6 hour $2500 (J's) dinner banquet dinner to finish off the big celebration of the 50th anniversary. Its been great to see and hear stories from the founding missionaries of C.C.C.D. and previous missionaries. I love hearing their stories they give me so much hope. Yes things has changed but one thing that has not and never will is that GOD that we serve. That's all I can think of for now. Have a great week. I miss and love you all. be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

0 comments: