I had to say goodbye to a friend today and of course there was more ripping and tears. I don't like leaving days they seem to be getting harder for me. And then when I stopped for a min. I relalized I need a soul care day so that is what I am doing. After I made sure the work team I was to be hosting didn't show up last night like they were supposed too. I started my soul care day by being lazy with the computer for a while. I went home to sleep for a few more hours (the nights have been very short) went for a nice walk to the post office to collect the mail that has been forgotten about for the last week. And now I am getting ready to head back to my apt. with my mail, my computer and be lazy and enjoy myself for the rest of the day doing whatever comes to mind as long as it doesn't involve water.(we still have none of that!). God is Good All the Time. Be blessed and be a blessing.-Erin-
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wanted to say I love you, Erin! I miss you and think of you all the time.
It's good you are taking a day for yourself. You deserve it more than anyone I know. Take it easy and we miss you!
Post a Comment