Good Morning Everyone! Do the nights seem to be getting shorter and shorter or is it just me? After having a great meeting with the CSUN (california state university @ northridge) group last night I looked at my watch and it was midnight then i was welcomed home to 3 weeks worth of clean laundry piled on my bed that (praise the Lord) i was able to wash yesterday! The group left this morning and as we all sat together for breakfast at one big table socializing we ran out of room so i pulled a bench up at one end of the table and as I sat there i thought this is just like the coming together of one big family and that thought made my heart smile. Working with these colleges groups I have come to realize that they don't know each other all the well before they come down here. A leader sends out a mass email and who ever can come comes and the group is made so we all kind of get to know each other together. Because I was involved in so much traveling this week I didn't get to spend as much time as i would have liked getting to know everyone and I hate to say I didn't learn all their names either (sorry guys) but the time i did spend with them was Great and I love making those new connections. Today starts the 50th anniversary celebration week! I already feel completely spent, not having really stopped for the last 2 weeks (welcome to missionary life) But GOD is always in complete control I have no doubt in that and i know he will get me through (even if He has to drag me at times:). Have a great weekend I love you! Congrats Marty and Marti for your wedding day tomorrow. I'm praying for you and wish you all the best. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Erin! I just got a chance to read through your blogs. I'm definitely praying for you and all the busy-ness of your life. I hope you are able to get some rest this next week. Oh and all of us here at Cedarville are in complete withdrawls of Jamaica. We miss it so much! Talk to you soon.
Jannae Turley
Post a Comment