Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet the groups of the week

I have two groups here with me at KP this week. Perry P.C.A. who splits up and goes out to 3 different churches to do VBS in the morning then come back in the afternoon to work here at KP. Then I have Trinity P.C.A. Who works in the morning then goes out after lunch to do a VBS. They are a terrific group, and lots of fun. Great to work with, they like to challenge me, they keep me on my toes, and they keep me laughing:)
The Trinity Team from St. Louis
Perry P.C.A From Perry GA
The Entire Gang
Rachel, Betsy, and I.
Rachel and Betsy are summer interns here at CCCD, and come to KP every once in a while to hang out with me and teams. They have become true blessings, and I praise God for the opportunities He has given me to get to know these two ladies!
Have a great week I love you.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

0 comments: