Saturday, July 26, 2008

Praise the Lord!


So Yesterday Chad, Kirk and I made yet another trip to Kingston to try and finish up this paper work process that we have been working on for the past year + and I am happy to say WE'RE DONE! We had a moment of sincere prayer when we started as the first lady we encountered (to actually get into the immigration building) would not let us go in. Kirk and Chad tried explaining our situation but she didn't really care she just kept saying what does your paper say for pick up times (2-4 on Fridays was the designated pick up times. During their debate I was praying as hard as I could). Finally she picked up the phone and asked Michelle (our contact person) if it was okay if we went up to collect our passports early, and it was so up we went. It took about a half hour and we all walked out with our passports (our visas inside). Then it was off to the ministry of labor building to hand over our passports and collect our work permits. We sat for another hour then we were all able to walk out with both our passports (visas) and work permits! Praise the Lord this process is done and we are able to stay no problem I am stamped until Feb 17 2010. Thank you for you prayers. I pray that you have a great weekend.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhooHOO!!