Yesterday I had the opportunity to wake up and then sit in a van for a few hours as we drove to Kingston, Then We went into the visa/passport office and sat. I waited for Kirk and Chad to get there passports processed so they could get their visas. We then got back in the van and drove over to the ministry of labor to sit while they looked into getting us our work permits. We then actually saw our work permits, BUT were told to come back next week to pick them up:). We then got back into the van to sit for a few more hours as we drove back to Mandaville. One the way back to Mandaville we got a call that our mini bus (aka van) was ready to be picked up so we went to the dealership to SURPRISE wait, So we sit for a while then get thirsty so we walk over to Juci to sit and drink a juice box. then walk back over to the dealership to sit. 11 sitting hours after leaving this morning We get to drive our new van home. Keri and I were so excited (to soon start our driving lessons) I got in the van and drove it down the hill (from the offices to the school) then I unloaded my groceries, then Keri drove it back up the hill. Keri and I are both excited with the new automatic van so we can hopefully soon have a little more freedom.

The Front of the new van

The side view of the van

2 comments:
Sweet. Can you drive me to the Juici Patty in March? I'm not sure which is scarier. Riding with you or riding with Terry.
Keri told us that they got the van. Thanks for sending me the pictures. I'll be so happy for you guys when the work visa process is completed. I always enjoy keeping up with your blog. I usually find out things that Keri doesn't tell me (like water shortage). I also love seeing the pictures of my precious grandsons. They sure do love you and I am so thankful they have you for extra cuddles that I am not there to give. Hope your day is blessed. Love - Patsy
Post a Comment