Sunday, July 6, 2008

A week in MoBay with my siblings

This past week God blessed me with the opportunity to spend a week in MoBay with my siblings. It was a fun week of relaxing. We went to the hip strip to do the "tourist" thing. I introduced them to Jamaican patties, and ting, and we enjoyed the Jamaican sun!

Enjoying the beach daily

participating in the nightly activities

Kristen and I

Ryan and I

Kristen, Ryan and I

The view from my room


Thursday we took a tour of the "haunted" Rose Hall Great House. The house was very cool to tour it was one of the few remaining great houses on the island.


Ryan, Kristen, Nicole and I all doing our scared faces as we toured the great house. Adam didn't have a scared face to show:)

Have a great week! I love you!

Be blessed and be a blessing

Erin

0 comments: