Thursday, July 31, 2008

My New Place

These are all the before pictures that I took before the AWESOME Leo team came in scraped, cleaned, sanded, painted, and helped me move in. What a great Group!
The new big kitchen
Mold on the walls in the kitchen
Fungus coming out of the electrical sockets
The Big living room
The tiny bedroom
The extra room where I will probably put my dresser and things that don't fit into the bedroom.

The big bathroom

Today the team is enjoying their free day and HOPEFULLY tomorrow we can get the big things moved ex: table, couch, dressers... then once I am all set up I will post the after pictures of my new place! Have a great day I love you.

Be blessed and be a blessing

Erin

1 comments:

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

I'm happy you're my new neighbor!! Can I come play?!! ~Drew and Truitt