Wednesday, March 18, 2009

.....and more pictures

So this is just a random variety of pics through the week.
Sarah Playing Nice with Sister Bear
(also known as Kimberly)
Every year on Wednesday night we do a skit for the kids for chapel.
This year we actually got moved to perform on Thursday night and acted
out the story of Sadrach,Meshach, and Abendigo.(I"m sure I spelled there names wrong but you get the point)
(Sarah and Lisa did a great job finding us all costumes)
Pidgins are a HUGE problem at the Kingston school!
(I HATE birds)
Most nights Roger would get out his bible and we would
play a bible trivia/hangman game with the kiddos
Chris and Dayne
(this is just a cute pic)
Sarah and I listening to our "theme" music
The group Picture
My little Deniesha had a HUGE crush on Matt, she wrote him a cute note and wanted her pic with him Awww my little girl is growing up!
Sarah and Lisa using there creative juices to have fun

2 comments:

sarah said...

such good times. i keep putting off updating my blog because i just don't want to see the post about the trip go. maybe i'll have to do another one like you did.

Meg said...

seriously you know how I feel about birds... TERRIFIED!! That pic is so scary:) It looks like you had a wonderful week. Praising God they could all come and refresh you. Hope your week is going good with them gone!! love you