I just had the opportunity to spend a GREAT week with the Gridley Bible Class, They worked hard, they played hard, and we had a lot of fun. It was great to see how God worked through them this past week!
Sunday Afternoons group picture after ice cream at I Scream
The Team before they left Sat. Afternoon
Me, Warren, and the The Team Leaders
God is so Amazing in the way He provides what we need right when we need it. I was very blessed by Kate. We became fast friends and she was so great for my heart this past week. I was also blessed and had so much fun with Mary Stoller who I love getting to work with and spend time with in JA. I know I had pictures with Mary I just didn't get one on my camera so I didn't have one to post. Thanks Ladies for blessing me so richlyThe big projects for the week
Before
After
Cement was poured. This picture was taken right before the form broke and two wheel barrows worth of concrete was dumped on Earl and Ryan.
The junk pile that has been building WAY to long
After
The junk pile that has been building WAY to long






framing the inside to hang a ceiling

3 comments:
Wow, Kingston campus is really changing! I haven't been there for almost 15 years! Good to hear from you again :) Kate's so great...did you know she was in my wedding? We were great buds back in YG days - still are, just don't see eachother much. Glad you had a good week...love you!
Awww... I thought about you guys all week long. Glad to hear it went great, kinda wish I could have seen that cement spill on those guys!
Crazy how much work can get done in one week! I am sure you are exhausted after helping each time a team comes! I am thankful you got the blessing of meeting new faces that were so encouraging for you. kate is so sweet! praying for you and missing you
love ya
Post a Comment