Monday, March 16, 2009

Meet my Kingston Team

So I had a blast last week with this team. I have been working with some of them for 5 years or more and I love them all. They have become my family. I have tons of pictures to share about the week with them but I will start out with introductions.
Ellie Wettstein
Chris Stoller
Amy Schlipf (I don't know how to spell her last name)
Sarah Hodel (showing her Alabama pride)
Jake Schlipf
Matt Zehr
Catie Hatten
Jeff Miller
Alan Roth
Jim Hartman
Nate Hartman
Miranda Schlipf
Keith Grimm
Lisa Roth
Roger Stoller
Brian and Jacki Huber
What a great group! I love them so much!

9 comments:

matt.zehr said...

This was my first mission trip and it has changed my life!

megs said...

i just got done looking at sarah's pictures on her blog. now after looking at yours it has made me miss everyone there SOOOO much!! i really hope i can come visit soon!! unfortunantely it's going to have to wait until after my 12 weeks of clinicals. we'll see what happens after that!

love and prayers to all my jamaican family!!

sarah said...

you were supposed to keep my alabama shirt a secret, love the introductions and whaaaaattt?!?!?! matt reads blogs?!?

matt.zehr said...

Hey...I'm with it, I'm hip!!

Chris Stoller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Stoller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Stoller said...

So who is ready for a Kingston trip 09 reunion in Jamaica cause i didnt realize i would miss those kids so much and i am ready to go back.

sarah said...

i'm game. let's go.

Erin said...

How does tomorrow work for this party...reunion? You can all come over to my place... or meet me in Kingston on Sat.