Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't Read This Aunt Kate!

Good Friday Morning Everyone. I am now in my 5th week of my 7 week back to back teams/visitors so I took today off (kinda not really). I finished setting up for the team arriving tomorrow, and for Pastor Keith and his friends that will be staying here as well. This afternoon I plan to clean my house since I was gone all last week and leave for Kingston again tomorrow morning. This means I will most likely not have Internet access for the next week so that would be why I am not posting.




I am now putting a disclaimer because I know some don't like when I put pictures like this on. If you don't like mice don't read any more!








Last night right before I was going to bed my little friend came out to play. This little friend has started to get on my nerves as he had WAY overstayed his welcome, but seemed to get around the glue trap (as you can see on the opposite side of the mouse there is a patch of fur that I almost had him one time and he got away). This morning when I woke up I had the nice surprise to see my friend sitting in the trap waiting for me to take him out side to the garbage can. YAY!

Another random part of my day. I correspond with the teams before they come down to see if they have any questions or if there is anything we can do for them. This morning I got an email that started out Dear Mr. Davis. At first I laughed because this is the first time that has happened and I am kinda surprised it has not happened before with a name like Erin. I think they will be very surprised when they meet me next Saturday when they meet well.... ME and not Mr. Davis! Ha!

Have a great weekend. I love you!


3 comments:

Kristi said...

You poor thing with all those mice! At least you are catching them!

megs said...

hehehe!! can I call you mr davis from now on too??

Kristy said...

Nasty! You are so brave! :)

Saw your Mom Sunday - we were in Goodfield. 2 more weeks!!!! (about) Hope you having a GREAT week!