So all day a good friend "helped" me stay cooled off by dumping glasses-buckets of water on me as I worked out in the hot sun.
They had also worked a long hard day under the hot sun, and I happened to find this bag of ice. Trying to be a good friend I wanted to help where I could. So I placed it where it would keep them nice and cool for the rest of the night.
From the response I heard they were very thankful for the help that was given. I was very thankful I could bless them in such a way.
From the response I heard they were very thankful for the help that was given. I was very thankful I could bless them in such a way.

2 comments:
seriously laughing out loud at this post:)
okay... your face is priceless as you 'kindly' dump the ice on the bed! so i gotta know, who was the blessed reciever of your kindness?? looks like fun, wish i could have been there!!!!
Post a Comment