As I sit down to write I am waiting for water to boil on
the stove so I can add it to my little bucket and take my "shower"
What you see below has been my "shower" for at least the last month...
if not longer.
This sat. teams start coming in again and I have been
assured that water will be here for them when they arrive.
I am very much looking forward to the day that I can have
a real shower at home!
My bucket of wash water and jug of rinse water!
I challenge you all out there to try and wash your hair
(especially you girls out there with long thick hair)
in a 3 gallon bucket.(hopefully you are flexible as you are in
the constant position of bending down to touch your toes!)
the stove so I can add it to my little bucket and take my "shower"
What you see below has been my "shower" for at least the last month...
if not longer.
This sat. teams start coming in again and I have been
assured that water will be here for them when they arrive.
I am very much looking forward to the day that I can have
a real shower at home!
I challenge you all out there to try and wash your hair
(especially you girls out there with long thick hair)
in a 3 gallon bucket.(hopefully you are flexible as you are in
the constant position of bending down to touch your toes!)
3 comments:
You're so cool:) I mean, I love Jamaica with all my heart and if the Lord ever moves me there then that's fine. But that's one thing that would be reeaaallllly hard to deal with!
here's your o===========o
ps - how do you get the pic (my son, by the way) at the top of your blog?
how i wish i could share my water with you. how i wish i could find pipes long enough that would not leak that would reach you. i guess my prayers will have to span the gulf instead. love you dear!
Post a Comment