God has blessed me in such fun and unexpected ways down here.
one of those ways is getting to meet and know AMAZING people
For example: The Ringgers!
I met them on a trip not even a year ago and this past week they
were back down on the island and we had SO MUCH FUN!
day of fun in the sun!
(Yes I am a nice shade of RED and YES I applied and reapplied
sunscreen throughout the day!)
Sunday Morning we checked out of the resort then drove 2.5 hours to go to
church at JDV. I loved getting to share my church down here with them.
After church we were off again...
we grabbed patti's and ting for lunch then drove the 1.5 hours to kingston
(a lot of driving was done this day!)
They were able to meet one of their Jamaican kids Sunday night
to spend the day with their other Jamaican kids Anesa, Alex and Brittany.
(picture taken by a 5 year old... I was impressed!)
Another great night of talking and laughing!
Then this morning I drove them to the airport so they could fly back home:(
What a great mini holiday!
So good for my heart!
Now the audiologist come back Thursday night,
Teams start coming in again Saturday,
and continue to come until April!
Let the Chaos BEGIN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment