Last week I was spoiled. We had a team here with a man on it who daily
watched our water levels and worked on the pump to keep our water supply coming.
For one GLORIOUS week I had better water pressure since.... I can't remember last.
Then he left... so did the water pressure.... and pretty much water in general.
Welcome Dry Season!
It comes every year. I know its coming. I have experienced weeks with going
to the faucet knowing most likely when I turn the knob nothing is going to happen.
That time has come again. Going days having a soapy bucket and a rinse bucket
for all washing needs. When hearing the pump turn on running to a water source to fill
whatever will hold water so there is something to use when once again we don't know the next time water will come on. O what fun this time of year is!
If you remember Please PRAY for Rain the more it rains the more water I get to use:)
watched our water levels and worked on the pump to keep our water supply coming.
For one GLORIOUS week I had better water pressure since.... I can't remember last.
Then he left... so did the water pressure.... and pretty much water in general.
Welcome Dry Season!
It comes every year. I know its coming. I have experienced weeks with going
to the faucet knowing most likely when I turn the knob nothing is going to happen.
That time has come again. Going days having a soapy bucket and a rinse bucket
for all washing needs. When hearing the pump turn on running to a water source to fill
whatever will hold water so there is something to use when once again we don't know the next time water will come on. O what fun this time of year is!
If you remember Please PRAY for Rain the more it rains the more water I get to use:)
1 comments:
Erin,
Thanks so much for your card - there is nothing better than a handwritten card sent snail mail. :) I'm so glad you included your blog address - I can keep up on Jamaica life and know how to pray for you.
P.S. I'm quite happy that I made the blog ... in words and pictures (and more than once!) :)
I hope you are having a wonderful week in spite of the lack of water. I will think of you as I turn on our faucet (and appreciate the blessings I take for granted).
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment