Oh no!! That looks terribly painful. I would offer to bring you cold rags and aloe vera but the distance between here and there is a little too much. Unfortunately. The place I always forget is the tops of my feet when I'm wearing flip flops. At this rate though, I won't be needing those anytime soon. This is my fourth Alabama winter and it's by far the longest and coldest one I've had:(
1 comments:
Oh no!! That looks terribly painful. I would offer to bring you cold rags and aloe vera but the distance between here and there is a little too much. Unfortunately. The place I always forget is the tops of my feet when I'm wearing flip flops. At this rate though, I won't be needing those anytime soon. This is my fourth Alabama winter and it's by far the longest and coldest one I've had:(
Post a Comment