Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sports Day!!!

So FINALLY over a week after it happened I have had
time to stop get my pictures together and the blog is
playing nice and allowing me to post my MANY pictures
from the eventful day!
Sports day is a something the kids look forward ALL year!
here are a few pictures from the day.

The orange team after there cheer! Go Orange!
the older boys sack race
matthew and kadeen hanging out
more sack races
Laverne not competing but looking on in support

Valrene sporting her orange/yellow mohawk
The purple team after their cheer! Go Purple!
(I didn't get a good picture of the red cheer team)
Yashira and her attitude!
This girl could use as many prayers as she can get:)
One of our "special" races for the kids who need a little extra help
another special race to give everyone a chance to run
who wants to participate.
Raymour caring Maleak after a win for the purple team
Allesha, Mathew, and Brittana running as fast as they can!
Moiesha showing her purple pride!
Marah and Jessica

3 comments:

sarah said...

Oh what fond fond memories:)

Meg said...

looks likes SOO much fun, I always look forward to your sports day posts... i love the kiddos excitment and passion about the day. Thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

These are the best pics...looks like so much fun! I love their hair! T<><