Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend

After my team and Tamara left on Sat. I headed down to
St. Elizabeth for the weekend.
One of the most relaxing places in the world, I would say,
is sitting at Pauline's kitchen table with the kitchen door
open....
enjoying a fresh mango from the tree and catching
up with those I love.
Sunday after church I got to drive the new A.C.W.R. car
for the first time. I asked Blake before church if I could
drive it back to M.V. knowing he would need to
time to think about it:). After church, and Blake's 10 min.
spiel about what to do and not to do while driving the car,
I enjoyed a smooth ride home in the new car.

Sunday night we had our Team Easter meal. Ben and Krista
Buekema (new J.D.V. missionaries) were able to join us to.
It was a fun night, full of great food, and fun with friends.
the adult table
the kids table

Thank You Jesus for a great weekend
with those I love!

1 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

looks like a fun Easter time. Lovin' the "kids table"... ha ha ha. :)