Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ideas?

 for probably 30+ years this has been the mural on 
the library wall. During my time here I have slowly
cleaned up different parts of the library. I think I just about
have all the unnecessary cleaned out, and so this month
it got a new paint job.
Now I have a big empty wall that needs...something.
I am hoping to get some serious artistic skill on one of the
up coming teams to help me add....something.

Do any of you artistic people out there have any ideas?
I would appreciate  any thoughts. 
 Thanks!

1 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Hey Erin,
I'm not really that "artsy" or anything... but I found a few pictures of really cute murals online and thought you might like them. Not sure if it's too complicated for one of the teams to work on but here's the links for them so you can take a look. :)

Just some ideas you can take from these...

http://pinterest.com/pin/218987600601009395/

http://pinterest.com/pin/181410691209532067/

http://biblestorymurals.com/images/Garden%20of%20Eden-New1.jpg

http://www.findamuralist.com/mural-pictures/main/st-francis-kindergarten-mural-51870.jpeg

Not sure if you'll like any of them or not... just thought of you when I saw them!

Praying for you as you continue to serve Him! I pray He blesses you abundantly this week as you give your life for His Kingdom!

Blessings,
Kaitlyn

http://adaisychainblog.blogspot.com