Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ants

Good Sat. Morning everyone! Here is a little clip of the ants the try at least once a week to over take my apartment. The main room in my apt is long and narrow. Its 25' x 11' and this consists of kitchen,dining, living, and bathroom, The ants have a continual path from my door (along 25') along the wall and out my kitchen window. and its not just 10 or 20 ants. there has to be hundreds continually walking the path until I bring out the can of Raid ant killer and get rid of them all. One night last week I must have been sitting on my couch reading to long because I became part of their path. Sorry they are kind of hard to see on the clip and I only taped not even half way along their path it was just to long.Have a great weekend. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

4 comments:

Jake said...

Wow, Erin! That is a lot of ants! Hope you have a good weekend!

Mom said...

Hi Erin -

I am totally grossed out by all those ants. When Bill and I came down we brought ant traps to Kirk and Keri. They may be in their apt. unless they took them to Montego Bay. If there in their apt. you could use them and they can get somemore when their home in April. We think of you often. You are such a blessing and I will be so thankful when Kirk and Keri are back with you at Knockpatrick.
Love you - Patsy Kaeb

Kristy said...

Oh My....that is insane! So have you had any ant nightmares yet? I would think I'd have them about every night.
Sorry I left you 'hangin' today online. Got a lil hairy around here & before I knew it Kelsey said you had to go because some Dr was there?!? :) She loves chattin' with you...
have a great day tomorrow - Love You!!

sarah said...

You are hilarious! Kind of a dork, but hilarious nonetheless:)