Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Holiday

A professional photographer was here on Monday to take pictures for the C.C.C.D. website. He got all the kids together for a picture so I jumped at the chance to get a few pictures myself knowing that I would never get this many of them together again! So these are the kids and teachers here at C.C.C.D KP. The kids in the maroon and tan are in the pre primary and primary school. The kids in the navy and white are the vocational students taking classes and doing their job training here in the heart program at C.C.C.D. When they graduate they will then test to become cerfitified in their area and with this certificate more jobs will be available to them. Tajay and Damion enjoying the crafts

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone. Today is Ash Wednesday and its celebrated as a holiday down here so there is no school, and I have been sent to the computer to construct and type a new instruction booklet for the school. I am procrastinating as long as possible so I thought I would do some blogging. The team here this week is doing a VBS with the kids after school and putting lots of time and energy into lessons and craft projects and then then kids come in... Here are some pictures showing how my wonderful kids whom I love very much but can be very special at times and take these art projects and truly make them their own. Have a great day. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

1 comments:

sarah said...

I do believe there's only about 4 1/2 weeks until our trip.