Good Friday Morning Everyone! YAY! its Friday! and tomorrow I have hitched a ride into MoBay for the day so I will get to spend a few hours with the plattners and the kids at MoBay between drop off and pick up. Yesterday I took the Trinity team from Texas and we went to YS falls for their free day. These falls are AMAZING and not real well known so they are not packed like Ocho Rios. I attached some pictures. AND I am excited to say I found my rope swing down here. I was getting bumbed thinking about not being able to go to the lake and get on the rope this summer but GOD is good and provided a rope swing down here for me:). OK as i sit and wait for these pictures to upload i am enjoying jelly bellies that where given to me and i was enjoying the stawberries, and peach, lemon, watermellon THEN I just ate one that tasted like a pickle. Seriously! why is there a need for jelly beans to taste like pickles YUCK! Ok off to the hands in praise show. O a couple of prayer requests 1) a group of 5 from hands in praise and the principle (Mrs.d) left this morning to begin their states tour and share their ministry. Please pray for them they will be gone for 2 weeks. Also this monday (the 11th) a person with a lot of pull is coming from the ministry of labor to tour our CCCD campus. Mr Jones is hopeing for a few min. to talk to him about our work permit situation. With this mans connectins big things can happen so please pray. Thank so much. I love you! be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
Friday, February 8, 2008
Free Day at YS Falls
Good Friday Morning Everyone! YAY! its Friday! and tomorrow I have hitched a ride into MoBay for the day so I will get to spend a few hours with the plattners and the kids at MoBay between drop off and pick up. Yesterday I took the Trinity team from Texas and we went to YS falls for their free day. These falls are AMAZING and not real well known so they are not packed like Ocho Rios. I attached some pictures. AND I am excited to say I found my rope swing down here. I was getting bumbed thinking about not being able to go to the lake and get on the rope this summer but GOD is good and provided a rope swing down here for me:). OK as i sit and wait for these pictures to upload i am enjoying jelly bellies that where given to me and i was enjoying the stawberries, and peach, lemon, watermellon THEN I just ate one that tasted like a pickle. Seriously! why is there a need for jelly beans to taste like pickles YUCK! Ok off to the hands in praise show. O a couple of prayer requests 1) a group of 5 from hands in praise and the principle (Mrs.d) left this morning to begin their states tour and share their ministry. Please pray for them they will be gone for 2 weeks. Also this monday (the 11th) a person with a lot of pull is coming from the ministry of labor to tour our CCCD campus. Mr Jones is hopeing for a few min. to talk to him about our work permit situation. With this mans connectins big things can happen so please pray. Thank so much. I love you! be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
Posted by Erin at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Erin! Think of you and pray for you often!
Just wanted you to know... a pickle is nothing- at one time they made Harry Potter Jelly Bellies, which included flavors like [I am not lying here] booger, vomit, earwax, soap, black pepper, dirt, earthworm, etc. I think you get the idea. GROSS. So my point is, enjoy your pickle flavor!
Love you!
Post a Comment