Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! I pray that the Lord is blessing your week! YAY! Finally last friday after 4 months of living here I got furniture and was able to get off the floor! (Praise the Lord!)
This is my reclinerThrough contacts Chad and Pam have made down here they were able to get 3 sofa's and 5 chairs that people were getting rid of so I just went furniture shopping in their home. With the help of Ionda a couch and 2 chairs were picked out. It was nice too that the Hubers had gone through and found all the little suprises and cleaned them out of the furniture before they took it into their home so I didn't have to job of finding little suprises when it was brought into mine:). I would also like to point out the wood pile that has started in my apt. You can see it behind the couch. I don't know why but it seems to be helpful to always have a few spare peices of wood laying around in case you need to get a lizard out or kill any thing that has come into the apt that doesn't belong there. As of now I have 3 Pieces in my wood pile:) Have a great day. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing. -Erin-


1 comments:
Um- 2 and 1/2 weeks.
Post a Comment