Thursday, February 7, 2008

Natural Highs

Good Thursday Evening Everyone! I pray that the Lord has blessed your days in amazing ways. Tonight I was going through old emails trying to see ones I could delete and I found this old one from 6 years ago it was a forward about things that give you "natural highs" and as I read it it made me realize many of these happen to me down here on a daily bases. For example:
Laughing so hard your face hurts- I laugh all the time down here with friends or at the kids and their antics
A hot shower- I Praise God every morning I get up and there is hot water!
Getting mail- Getting mail down here is like Christmas morning everytime (even if its junk mail:)
Taking a drive on a pretty road- I am on the road at least once a week and some of the views are indescriable!
Hearing your favorite song on the radio- On good days if the wind blows just right an oldies station or country station comes in on the radio and i can sing along to the songs i know!
Lying in bed listeing to the rain- I love lying in bed listening to the rain on the zinc (tin) roof.
A good coverstaion- People are always ready to sit and talk if you are willing to give them the time.
The beach- I am in Jamaica!
Having someone tell you your beautiful- usually about once a week one of the kids comes up and calls me beautiful. This always makes my heart smile becuase i know they look at the true person and not just outward apperance.
Making friends and spending time with old ones- Working with work teams God has given me a great opportunity to meet new people from all over, and to spend time with old friends from the states too!
Having someone play with your hair- The girls here love playing with my hair because its so different from theirs.
Hot Chocolate- my breakfast drink of choice it may sound random since i live in JA but its cold in the mornings. (not IL cold but cold just the same)
Seeing smiles and hearing laughter- I love seeing the kids smile and sitting in my apt hearing different laughs and knowing which kid it belongs too.
Watching the sunset- I have been given a great view from my kitchen and bedroom window!
GETTING UP EVERYMORNING AND THANKING GOD FOR ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY. Thank you all for letting me share my heart. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing-Erin-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today many diseases can be treated by a very fine, hair thin, disposable
acupuncture needles which are made up of either stainless steel or silver or gold or copper.
Joseph's Medical Center, a regional medical center in Maryland, receive from $19. He told me that occupational therapist suggested him to choose ergonomic products or peripherals such as ergonomic keyboard,ergonomic mouse and ergonomic chair.
Also see my site: mental health books