Good Friday Evening Everyone! I thought I would share some pictures from the great relaxing valentines day I had yesterday! I am still trying to figure out this blogging and I put the pictues on backwards so you have to scroll down to the bottom and work your way up. Also I think I broke the spell checker on this thing because I can't get it to work any more so please forgive me for all the words that are spelled wrong:) Have a great weekend. I love you! Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
The Beautiful sunset at the end of the day!
Enjoying the sunshine and the boat ride Sheesh it was windy!
When I laid back to enjoy the sun this was my view. Jamaica...Jamaica... Jamaica land I love (a little part of the JA national anthem)
I snorkled for about a half hour-forty-five min. But the water was so choppy that the waves would lift me up and then the wind would die and I kept doing little belly flops. Our God is so cool and I did get to see some great coral and very cool fish. Colors from electric blue to a white almost clear. There was even a HUGE fish as big as my torso. about that time i got out!
This is the Michigan team I adopted for the day from JDV to host on their free day. They were a fun group and I even found out the man in yellow shirt in the second row (I think his name is wally meyers) grew up in Morton so he actually heard of the great town of Goodfield, IL AND growing up he attended the Tremont A.C. Church! Its a small world after all!

2 comments:
Oh Erin, that water looks so BEAUTIFUL! What fun.
Post a Comment