Monday, April 14, 2008

4-Wheeling in the Desert

Good Morning Everyone, I have a free Monday with no plans as of now! I am taking this time to post pictures from my Phoenix trip. I had a great time with my Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, & Granny. We had lots of time to talk and enjoy each others company. We also had a lot of fun taking the 4-Wheelers into the desert.
A Thistle
Mexican Poppies
Blooming Cactus
Granny on the 4-Wheeler ready to hit the trails
Me taking the challenge from Uncle Keith to see how fast I could go through the water:)
Pulled off the trail to take some pictures
Uncle Keith, Kelly and I taking a break before descending the rock
Taking a break to climb up some rock faces
(if you look real close you can see me, Uncle Keith, and Kelly climbing)
Granny & Uncle Keith on the move

Kelly, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Keith, & Granny

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Erin this just made my day seeing those pictures! Our granny is quite adventurous :) The cousins thing looked like a lot of fun too...wish I could've made it.

sarah said...

Yeah, Pam told me all about how excited your granny was about 4-wheeling. Huh-larious. Oh, and you look tan compared to pasty Americans. Maybe that was just from AZ.