
Good Morning Everyone! I am here in Phoenix visiting family and friends and because I am still on JA time and not AZ time I am up and going while the others in the house sleep. This gives me an opportunity to catch up on my blogging. I was blessed with the opportunity to spend Tuesday with my favorite little man James Lee. He has been such a Big part of my life since he was born and I have missed him very much since moving to JA. I was thankful his mom let me borrow him for the day so we could hang out like old times and go to visit all the places that used to be routine for us. Our favorite is the Children's Discovery Museum in Bloomington so we spent a big part of our day there catching up:)

Jamey and his fleet of boats

Enjoying one of the learning stations

"Look Erin I'm Dr. Jamey"
I hope you all have a most Wonderful day. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
1 comments:
Post a Comment