Today was the first day I got to spend a few hours with my kids at KP in little over a month and WOW have I missed them. Since I have been staying with the Hubers since I have returned I have not gotten to see them until today. Yesterday Damion dropped off a foil wrapped piece of cake and note for me. As I read the note from one of my girls at KP it said "we had a surprise party planned for you but you did not show up. We had fun any way and saved you a piece of cake". What great kids I have been blessed to work with. So this morning I caught a ride with Damion to KP to hang out with my kids for a while.When I got to my apt door there was a sign that said. Welcome Home to Jamaica we have a special event planned for you Saturday night. That must have been the party Sabreke told me I missed. It was SO GREAT to see everyone again. All the little kids had to show me all loose/missing/ and growing new teeth. All bandaged and ouchy areas. I got so many hugs, and I missed you I could not keep from smiling. I also had an opportunity to visit with older kids and staff. Mrs. deMercado wanted to know how I came back to the island with a better tan then I left with:) (Thank God for long weekends in AZ!) Ok i need to finish up I don't have much time left with my high speed Internet access! Have a great day I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's good to be missed! Love you!
Post a Comment