Thursday, April 17, 2008

An Update

Hi Everyone, I don't know how many of you are aware that Pam went into Labor on Wednesday (yesterday) and had her twins in Jamaica SURPRISE! They were planning on coming home the first of May so they could have the twins in the states but God had other plans. Pam had a girl and a boy Lucas and Lauren. Both weighing in at around 4lbs. Both were but in incubators and on oxygen. Today I got an update that Lucas is doing good but Lauren in not. She is being moved to one of the bigger hospitals rather in Kingston or MoBay to be put on a ventilator. This means Pam will stay with Lucas and Chad will go with Lauren and Praise God for His perfect timing when I arrive home tomorrow I will be able to be with their 5 kids at JDV. If you could PLEASE lift this family up in prayers they truly need them. Pray for health and safety of Pam and the new babies, then also that passports can be gotten for the babies so they can get them back to the states. If I get any more updates I will pass them along. One more prayer request I will be entering Jamaica about 1:30 tomorrow if you could pray for a smooth entrance and now problems getting through the airport that would be great. Thanks so much. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing-Erin-

1 comments:

sarah said...

Praying! Hope everything goes well.