Hi Everyone, I arrived back in the states yesterday. I flew into Indy by way of Charlotte, and D.C. then drove back to Goodfield arriving around 11p.m. I praise God for safe travels. It was weird and took me a while to fall asleep it was to quiet. After falling asleep to dogs barking and kids being kids, and the occasionally 4 legged visitors I now like it to be somewhat noisy when I fall asleep. So far so good things are different and I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things, not all American food is agreeing with me but I am hoping to soon be able to handle Starbucks. Thanks to my Awesome brother and sister in law who got me both Starbucks and taco bell gift cards so I can enjoy things i have missed in Jamaica. My first day home i got a hair cut (Praise GOD) and it feels like a 20lbs weight has been lifted from my head and I have had an opportunity to spend time with family and that has been a blessing. My favorite comment coming from my sister "are you jaundiced or is that a tan...?" You would think after 6 months in JA I would be nice and tan but since i live in the mountains (not on a beach) and work in a school most of the day.... the tan is not really there:) Thanks for all your love and support and hopefully i will get to see you soon. be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mmmmm.... taco bell, pizza hut, delicious, fattening, delicious american food:)
Post a Comment