Thursday afternoon I had the privilege to meet with friends at the Park to just hang out and have fun. What a blessing they are in my life. I love you!
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin
Kelsey Ann and I Kelsey taking pictures for me and Kristy
SO glad you made it back safe! I love all the pic's you took - thanks for sending them to me! It was wonderful to see you & chat & now I am praying that you can be settled soon (after 1 more week of relaxation) and God can continue to use you MIGHTILY! I love you!
1 comments:
SO glad you made it back safe! I love all the pic's you took - thanks for sending them to me! It was wonderful to see you & chat & now I am praying that you can be settled soon (after 1 more week of relaxation) and God can continue to use you MIGHTILY! I love you!
Post a Comment