Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Changes

In just a little bit the Plattners will be taking off to MoBay so that tomorrow morning they can fly back to the states until this entire paper work mess is taken care of. They have become such a big part of my life and have blessed me in such amazing ways that I am already missing them. I love walking in and having Truitt scream EEENNN! and crawling as fast as he can to see me, and Drews sweet smile as he looks at me and says Hi Erin:) or calls me over so I am able to see what great things he is working on now. Please keep them in your prayers as this is a time of limbo for the family. Thanks. I love you and Miss you.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

1 comments:

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

Erin~
We love you and miss you. Drew still prays for Erin first every night.