So now that I am back at KP for hopefully a long period of time i was hoping to settle in a bit, and catch up on things. Well when you wake up to NO water that's kind of hard to do :) So I have probably about 3 weeks worth of laundry that I was planning on doing today and now that's not going to happen. And without water you can't do much else... God is good and He will provide. I also lost my phone. I don't know where it is or if i have missed any calls or texts but I have searched all over and for the life of me can't find it. Now looking to the positive if I don't have laundry to keep me busy and No phone to interrupt me I might just get myself an afternoon nap! I hope you are all having a great day I miss you and Love you.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin
0 comments:
Post a Comment