Saturday, June 28, 2008

Praise God!

I just wanted to let you know everything went GREAT at the Jamaican consulate. It was a very simple process... we slid our papers across the desk, then went out into the sitting room part of the consulate, and talked together until all our paper work was processed and our passports were stamped. With this stamp we will now be able to get into the country I love with No Problem. Now all is done on the U.S. side and we just have a couple of long days in Kingston to actually get our visa into our passport. After that we should be set for the next couple of years. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support. Thanks for being part of this with me. The Plattners are flying back right now. I fly back tomorrow, and the Hubers fly back July 4th. Please continue to pray.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

0 comments: