So because God is good and we don't always understand His ways I am once again sitting in good ol Goodfield! Wefound out Wednesday the 11th that SURPRISE we have had work permits since Feb. 28th but since no one told us, and our permits were locked in some desk at the ministry of labor... we sat there and continued to wait.The other Surprise was because we had this work permit that no one new about since Feb. we have to have our passports stamped by the beginning of July other wise we have to start the entire process over. So I got the opportunity to bring the paper up so the Hubers, Pattners and I can all be on the island together again! YAY! Hurry up and wait has been my life in JA and I love my life there, but hurry up and waiting it the States is not so much fun when you have so much to do at home. We were hoping to get in this week to the Jamaican consulate to get our passports stamped then back to JA but another surprise the Jamaican Consulate is closed for the next week they are going on Holiday. We then got an appointment for June 27th and I am planning on flying back the 28th. SO... that's whats going on if you could pray for this situation I would greatly appreciate it. Through this entire process God has been showing his goodness and power. He alone can see the big picture and though it may seem completely chaotic at times in our eyes it seems to be falling perfectly in place in His time. Thank you for all your prayers, love, and support. Please keep them coming they are what get me through many days. I love you.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin
1 comments:
Crazy stuff Erin D. Hey, I love how a few posts ago you had a picture of you, once again, on the rebar squad. Such a natural thing for you to be doing:) Luv ya!
Post a Comment