Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Did you know...

That Milk is part of the cornflakes food group?
That the 4 main products of milk are: Chinese, Indian, American, and Jamaican?
That Water Buffalo is a use of milk?
That Water Buffalo is a type of cheese?
That 3 ways to take care of milk in your home are: cake, ice cream, and cheese?
That 3 sicknesses from bacteria in milk are: not, clean, dirty?
So I gave my final exam on milk yesterday and after studding this very interesting topic for the past 14 weeks these where some of the answers I got on the exam.
I think this goes to show that I am not cut out to be a real teacher!
Have a great Day. I love you.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh dear, Erin! How frustrating! Made me giggle though!

Kristen said...

Haha...that's how I'm going to start answering my questions on tests. And the answer is...Water Buffalo!

sarah said...

Okay, that one really made me laugh out loud. And yes, by the way, I do remember falling. In fact, my ankle is still bigger than the other one and it still pops funny. Just a friendly little reminder to me of all the good times in AZ!