So this morning I tried to get all the must do's done so they are out of the way. My first stop was the dentist... and who would have guessed because of my new diet I now have more cavities then I have ever had my whole life combined! They found 3 cavities and their guess was it is because of all the fruit I eat, and the sugar and acidity that fruit has (who would guessed fruit could be so bad for you?) Yuck! Then it was off to the Dr. and I'm still kicking and from what they can tell me so far I am good. I have to go in to have my TB test read Thursday but so far I have no red spot on my arm so I think I will pass this test as well. I couldn't go to the DMV to update my license because its closed on Monday, and now I am off to make travel arrangements to go home. Wow its cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Maybe you've had too much ting. Mt. Dew gave me six cavities. Stinks. Royally. Glad to hear everything's going good. How long are you up for?
Post a Comment