Saturday, December 20, 2008

Game Night

Last Night I had a Wonderful Opportunity to go and hang out with people I love. Our turn out is usually a little better but with weather, and Christmas time the group was small but we still had SO MUCH FUN!
I would guess this entire things started about 6-7 years ago after our first Jamaica work trip we started doing these game nights to keep in touch with those we met in Belvidere (Chad and Kristy mostly hosted...and still do) and now that they moved to central IL the fun continues, any chance we can get.
Kristy, Kristen, Adam, and Chad involved in 25 words or less
Chad willing the answers out of Travis with just a word or two of clues.
Travis, Jaclyn and I
Such great friends... So many good memories!
Kristy and I...
She is a true blessing in my life
Group Picture
Me Kristy, Chad, Jaclyn, Travis, Adam, Kristen.
This time we actually played different games. Its usually remote possibilities, dutch blitz,and when it gets late/early in the morning and some have gone we start euchre. I love that I hear the same stories over each time, I love the feeling of comfort with being with people I know and Love. And last night I was able to introduce them all to how the Jamaicans drink coffee (mixed with "sweet milk") and before I left I think everyone drinking coffee had tried it MMMMMMMMM. I praise Jesus for each and everyone of you!
Blessings

2 comments:

megs said...

i'm sad i had to miss this erin!! i ended up having to work :( will i get to see you before you go back home?

Kristy said...

Awe, great pics! It was a fun night...always is when we're together :) (even if we were missing some!)