Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Far

I feel like I have done nothing since I have been back.
I know I have done things but its just so different from my normal life,
I had a great opportunity to visit with my aunt Pam, uncle Mike, and cousin Luke for a day when they came up from Al. (and that rest of my family that came to visit with them too!)
I got to take my grandma out for her 81st birthday
I got to stay home and hang out with peter (my sis dog...pic above) while they went to something at church.(if you can't tell peter is growling at me he didn't like me laying on his back)
I got to enjoy the Sunday school Christmas program at church today.
and I got to go out to eat with my granny tonight.
Other then that I have been content to sit in front of the space heater in the basement trying to stay warm.
I will be here for a while so if you have any odd jobs that need to be done let me know... I can see myself getting very bored very quickly.
Have a great week!
Blessings
Erin

1 comments:

Kristen said...

What a cute dog!!