Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prep Time

God has given me a wonderful opportunity to hang out and serve the past few days here at the Mobay campus. This campus has YEARS of great memories for me. There isn't one place I can look here and not have a great memory of friends, family, and seeing God work and move in great ways.
I love going up at night and hanging out with the kids.
Getting to know them and their stories.
Last night was the kids Christmas party and I felt honored that
I could join in a be a part of that with them.
Love... there is always so much love.
If I get all my work done early enough in the day I let myself go to the beach!
It's so nice to have a beach 20 min. away and not 3 hours away:)
I praise God for this down time to prepare my heart as I get ready to transition
back to the states.
I love going out and watching the sunset each night.
God is SO cool in His creation!
I love you.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

0 comments: