It never fails... as soon as I sit down in my recliner with my computer my little friend comes out to play. I haven't seen him for about a week, and never caught him (this is mouse #2) so as I was sitting emailing tonight he comes from the kitchen joining me in the living room. Where he has been hiding I don't know, but this time as soon as he runs to his place under the couch I go and get my glue trap (pb still on from trying to catch him the previous times) and set it beside the couch holding it down with a chair. He must have been very hungry because I had just sat down again and he was already out nibbling on the peanut butter then he got greedy and got himself stuck on the glue trap. I then went to get a plastic container to put him in and then took him outside to dispose of him. 2 down. Hopefully I will have no more visitors any time soon... or really ever would be fine with me.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
congratulations! i'm glad you caught mouse number 2
Post a Comment