Oh my goodness the little girl in the pink is absolutely darling. She was certainly grooving thru the whole thing. That was precious, Erin, thanks for the updates I always love reading them:)
That was so precious but where were my two little grandsons! Thanks for sharing - I needed to smile as I'm missing Drew and Truitt so much since they left. Love ya! Patsy
This video so awesome!! I didn't know you put that in there!! It's so cool! How proud am I of my two precious girls in light blue dresses. Thanks so much for sharing!!
4 comments:
So darling!
Oh my goodness the little girl in the pink is absolutely darling. She was certainly grooving thru the whole thing. That was precious, Erin, thanks for the updates I always love reading them:)
That was so precious but where were my two little grandsons! Thanks for sharing - I needed to smile as I'm missing Drew and Truitt so much since they left.
Love ya!
Patsy
This video so awesome!! I didn't know you put that in there!! It's so cool! How proud am I of my two precious girls in light blue dresses. Thanks so much for sharing!!
Felicia
Post a Comment