I am happy to say that we got a good rain today and it stayed with us for about an hour and a half. That means for the first time this week my shower had some pressure and was not just a trickle! Praise Jesus! With this water pressure I wanted to enjoy it, but at the same time I knew if I wanted another shower with any pressure I had to make it a 5 min or less shower. We also had a work team arrive today. This same team arrived last year right when we had a serious need of rain and arrived to a very low/no water situation. God provided rain for us today and we praise Him for that, but we still need A LOT more. Please continue to pray for rain. Thanks!
Blessings
1 comments:
praise the LORD for His unfailing mercies!! :)
Post a Comment