Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Circus!

Friday I went over and had the opportunity to hang out with Mary all day
We worked around the yard transplanting flowers and cleaning out the dog kennels
Then Friday Night Josh Mary and I went to the Gamma Phi Circus!
Mary and I
(this is not a good pic of me but it was the only one I had
Josh was getting us popcorn so he wasn't in the picture)
The trapeze people
(notice the guy on the far right he was an older
gentleman but knew what he was doing
he did about fall off the platform once though:))
More of the Trapeze
Some cool stunts off the "swing"
These girls were fun to watch they were very
high up and rolled themselves up in these silk sheet like things
and did flips and twists and all sorts of cool things
The jugglers
Two guys would jump off the platform on the right and
launch the girl in the air who would then flip and
end up on the shoulders of the 2nd guy.
The tight rope walkers...upside down.
I was VERY impressed with these students abilities.
The show was very cool!

0 comments: