I have been Blessed with the BEST group of friends, and have been BLESSED beyond belief at the relationships I have been able to make while working on the island.
So It just happened to work out that a bunch of us who were just in Kingston together could meet up for lunch yesterday so... we did. They tried to kill me choosing monicals for our meeting place but I was careful and PTL it didn't knock me out for the rest of the day.
Sarah and I trying to teach Ellie that it is okay to show affection:)Your doing SO good Ellie! Keep working on it!
Some were in Kingston with me last month,
Some have worked with us in past years and some just came along for the party!
I love this group and all the Joy they bring to my life!
Then
(I know where are my priorities!)
I drove over to Washington to see Ryan, Nicole, Jaxon, Kristen and Adam

4 comments:
i'm jealous all those people got to see you and i didn't. do we get to catch up sometime while you're back?
SO good to see you! Glad you got to see your nephew finally too:)
yeah i'd have to say i didn't reach my goal because i didn't see my grandma on easter...
That last pic is sooo precious!! He looks like such a cutie!
My weeks a little hairy, but I can't wait to see ya, so we'll have to squeeze something in!
Post a Comment