So Tomorrow Morning about 9 I am headed to Mobay so that Friday Morning I can catch my early flight and not have to leave KP at a crazy hour like 5 in the morning.
That means that I have today to finish up, pack, pull together unfinished work, make sure everyone is on the same page, do as much as possible to prepare for when I will not be here, clean my house, put away everything that can not be mold covered or would attract any rodents or bugs while I am away, and somewhere in there try to Enjoy this Beautiful day that God has blessed me with.
That means that I have today to finish up, pack, pull together unfinished work, make sure everyone is on the same page, do as much as possible to prepare for when I will not be here, clean my house, put away everything that can not be mold covered or would attract any rodents or bugs while I am away, and somewhere in there try to Enjoy this Beautiful day that God has blessed me with.
So far my coffee continues to sit by me (and has been for the last 10 min) My toast has popped out of the toaster probably a good 30 min ago and I have yet to go retrieve it, and as I look outside I would be totally content to go out there with my toast, coffee, and a good book and spend the day under the sun.
If only that were an option!
For ye shall go out with Joy and be lead forth by Peace... Isaiah 55:12
Have A Great Day!

3 comments:
have a good trip. see you saturday!
Can't wait to see you this weekend! Have a great trip :)
Have a great time back in the states, wish I could come up and see you! Give your mom a hug for me and Granny too! Isaiah 55 is my most special chapter in the Bible. God has revealed this chapter to me in every major step in my life that the future is unknown, and I am taking a major blind step in faith! Praise God!
Post a Comment