So I was so excited I got my computer back today. And silly me I thought when they cleaned everything off my computer they would put it back on just how it was so I would know how to use it. But they didn't. They sent 4 CD's with all my pictures/videos/music/documents and so I was trying to figure out how to get the info from the C.D. back onto the computer and as I was looking through the files I didn't recognize any of the names. I thought that was a little odd then I opened my picture folder and was so excited when I recognized one of my folders (or so I thought) it was titled Family. So I opened it up and realized these people are NOT my family. Who are they? Then I went on to read other folder names and I am pretty sure I was never an ISU cheerleader. That I was not recently in an English 101 class, and that I had not recently graduated from High School. So its back to the Geek Squad to try and find my files and return the files I have to their proper owner. That's all for now.... Hopefully I can get this all figured out tomorrow!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh my goodness... i was laughing out loud at the ISU cheerlearder thought:) i am sooo sorry I hope they can get this all fixed and SOON for you!! praying for even in the small things He is faithful, and you without a computer is a BIG thing for me:)
You cannot find any right or wrong way to build a website.
We have now internet sites in connection with a real specific niche market and in addition internet sites for
absolutely unrelated merchandise. It’s seriously up to you which usually manner you need to get.
One issue though…you suggest Tumblr, how come in paying cash creating a .
com.. I’ve continually wondered if it was crucial. A remedy is awesome!
Feel free to surf my weblog ... Small puppies
Terrific report and also to the point. I am
not sure if this sounds like the fact is a good option need to nevertheless will you individuals have any thoughts on where to get
quite a few freelance writers? Thanks a lot in advance.
My weblog - Records Search
Dang, I recently got into a long plus thorough remark, in case Cleaning it once a to distribute the item my own Traveler damaged.
Maybe it was somehow saved or perhaps do I need to remodel this?
My website - Www.Comprehensivebackgroundcheck.Info
Hi Ed, merely concluded, along with you and also Simon with
the Web conference.
Here is my blog - Genital Warts Remedies
Hello there Paula, simply concluded, to you along with Simon from the Via
the web.
Review my webpage - Treating Genital Warts
I
do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your site. It seems like some of the text on your content are
running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser
because I've had this happen before. Many thanks
Here is my blog; please visit my Site
Post a Comment